Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac CTS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day,

I have recently purchased one of these. I didn’t know if anyone else here has tried installing on of these themselves? I have everything i need at my fingertips (paint shop, tools, lift, etc…). I just need that step in the right direction. I tried contacting D3 and no help. I also can’t seem to see any kind of instructions online. Any information would be great.

Thanks
-Brando

·
Registered
2016 CTS 3.6 Premium RWD, 2012 CTS Coupe Premium RWD (sold)
823 Posts
I am surprised for the price they charge it didn't come with any instructions or email/phone support.

·
Registered
SOLD - 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior
2,930 Posts
Brando,

I see that you're new here, but please don't start new threads when one just like it is active. This makes it easier to track a given subject to conclusion, instead of having multiple threads on the same topic.

Thanks for being a member. There's a lot to learn here about your CTS.

Marv

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac CTS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marv,

Im sorry for the repeated topics but i had nowhere else to turn. I was doing my research on the board but did not see anything. If you can show me the threads with this as the topic matter in it. That would be much appreciated.

-Brando

·
Registered
SOLD - 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior
2,930 Posts
It's about four threads down from this thread! You could also use the search function in the upper right corner of this page for "D3 roof wing".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts