Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2013 CTS Sport Wagon
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
Some of you older members may remember me. I had over 2000 post back then. I wandered of into the un-known, known as the "Dark Side". Since then all my cars have been the custom "VADER BLACK". I just sold my black 2010 SRT8 Cherokee Hemi. I ordered a black 2013 CTS Sport Wagon 318HP 3.6VVT. It will be interesting to see how many of my old Caddy friends are still in this forum.

If you remember me just say "Hi Bob:D"

·
Registered
Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '71 Eldo Conv
997 Posts
Hi, Bob! Glad to have you back! It sounds like a great selection of Wagon! Will there be any mods?

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,181 Posts
Hi, Bob. Always glad to have another wagon around. We're taking over the world and they don't know it!

·
Registered
CTS
337 Posts
Hi Guys
Some of you older members may remember me. I had over 2000 post back then. I wandered of into the un-known, known as the "Dark Side". Since then all my cars have been the custom "VADER BLACK". I just sold my black 2010 SRT8 Cherokee Hemi. I ordered a black 2013 CTS Sport Wagon 318HP 3.6VVT. It will be interesting to see how many of my old Caddy friends are still in this forum.

If you remember me just say "Hi Bob:D"
Hi Robert CTS. Tom

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Hi Bob!
Good to have you back!

BTW I am planning for a white diamond wagon. So I will be the opposite :D

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,181 Posts
Ohh, enter the White Knight.

·
Registered
2013 CTS Sport Wagon
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
70 Eldo
You're still around!! I remember you, your 70 Eldordado and you difficulty in getting parts in Germany! BTW- GM plans on dropping the CTS Wagon and down sizing the SRX. They are built on two different frames.

Bob

·
Registered
2013 CTS Sport Wagon
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like to add the CTS-V hood and lower grill. Volant dual snorkel CAI.

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
70 Eldo
You're still around!! I remember you, your 70 Eldordado and you difficulty in getting parts in Germany! BTW- GM plans on dropping the CTS Wagon and down sizing the SRX. They are built on two different frames.

Bob
CTS wagon went no-go :(
I will wait for the ATS wagon!

Though I still think there will be a gen III CTS wagon afterall. Of course as long as the gen III has no wagon GM will not say a word to keep sales & production for the current one running! ;)

·
Registered
14,181 Posts
CTS wagon went no-go :(
I will wait for the ATS wagon!

Though I still think there will be a gen III CTS wagon afterall. Of course as long as the gen III has no wagon GM will not say a word to keep sales & production for the current one running! ;)
I believe we will have a long wait for the ATS wagon, which is too bad. Maybe they could make a little hatch kinda like the gen 1 Audi A3.

·
Registered
2013 CTS Sport Wagon
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dealer tells me this is the last year for the CTS Sport Wagon. Glad I got mine! My brother ordered one too.
Next year the ATS will introduce the coupe version. No word on a wagon. I doubt it as the SRX is scheduled
to be down sized to replace the CTS Wagon.

·
Registered
14,181 Posts
Bad vibes for the wagon for either CTS or ATS. Sigh.

·
Registered
2013 CTS Sport Wagon
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its the downsized SRX or nothing for 2014. :(
Which might not be a bad choice.

·
Registered
14,181 Posts
I will go with the nothing.

·
Registered
2013 CTS Sport Wagon
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
srx won't be changing in 2014
Not according to my Cadillac Dealership. SRX sales have been disappointing they say and hopes are for a downsized upscale SRX to fill the void.
I see you are also representing a dealership so we shall see. Thxs for your input Chris.

·
Registered
13,969 Posts
the 2014 srx will hit dealers in October (or so) and will be the same as 2013 (basically)
don't you think we would have seen a new model (if there was going to be one) at the auto shows this winter?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts