Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone done any customizing work to the exterior or interior to their car... if so what did you do and how did it turn out.

also does anyone know of a site that sells the factory rims from newer cadillacs..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice ride!! can i have it lol... yo what kinda strobes did you get and where did you get them from... also has anyone ever done under car neons on a cadillac... how do you think it would look

·
Registered
206 Posts
Check out my 98 Deville...........

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pretty much anything that will give it a diff look... i found some rims i am getting for it next week... its just hard finding custom parts for a 91 deville

·
Registered
383 Posts
well , you can always get custom...

grille
headlights
fog lights
HID
rims
lower it ( air ride)
emblems (more, less, none , gold , silver)
tint
dvd player
screens
ps2
leather embroidery
boudy work ( kit, cut, lights)
trim
pinstripping

i don't know how else to help you man

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx that just gave me a bunch of ideas... although i haven't been able to find a custom grille for my car yet... thanx again

not fair your not allowed to be 6 days older then me lol

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
there are aftermarket rolls grilles for the '91-'93 DeVille.... chrome or gold.... nice hefty $650 or so too..... customcaddy.com (or ebay)

personally I like the factory grill..... the rolls pimp grille only looks good on something like my mothers '89 Borugham, where the huge grille is backed by a huge car... (plus I like the grille on the '91-'93, especally the '93 how it has the bold look) <---- not regular honey-comb type stuff....

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
airride can be cool, but if u push ur car hard id advise against it.......also you can tint your tailights (i can hook you up with a guy who will give u a fair shake) and be careful with ur new rims.....you wanna go light!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts