Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
none
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Apparently no one out there is doing them for the CTS as base and even luxury models don't have the rear nor side shades, I believe only the premium CTS got them but only for the rear side windows and possible rear windshield, I am writing to www.carlasershades.com (since they are the best in this field) to do their Laser Shades for the 2014/2015 CTS Sedan as their shades stick by magnet to the inside frame of the window and are computer designed for EXACT fit, they do have their workshop in my country and hoping once I take my car there and my request has been fulfilled ill post High-Def pictures in the forums to show their quality shades !...

Stay Optimistic ;)

·
Registered
none
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will update you soon guys once those shades has been fitted in my car, reason is they are better than the original shades is that they are perfect fit for all windows (including rear windshield) and can protect better from UV and sun rays...

Thanks All ;)

·
Registered
none
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
been writing to them for almost a year now, they asked to bring the car, then wait for samples, then samples never arrived, finally they stopped replying back to my emails, I decided to give them a call, the guy name is mike, he immediately recognized me, I asked for an update, he said I am very sorry been busy with several projects etc etc..., they have several projects on hand with GM, no ETA, no info, not even sure if product will ever see the light for the 2014 CTS, i rest my case, nothing to be expected at least no time soon...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts