Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone else makes a splitter or could make one other than Spector werkes I like the spector one but would rather have one that just attached to the bottem and made the front look a little lower (not a fan of the rubber piece in the front anyway) ... I would be interested in something subtle like this in either black or carbon fiber and it would be easy to attach to where the pins go in to hold the lower engine deflecter thing.

my buddy is pretty good with fiber glass and painting so maybe I can talk him into makig a one off deal too.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
There's something else you could try, but you've modded your V too much already...

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
I wuz gonna be a dik if you gave me lip, but since you didn't another V owner had these...and they were sooperawesome looking.

http://www.jspamerica.com/productPr...&fromModelYear=&toModelYear=&productID=CF3005

I had talked to JSP and almost pulled the trigger, but with lowering the V, I started having second thoughts. I still think I'll do these someday, just not yet. You do trim these down a little, though...

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
PM homer403. He hasn't posted in a couple months but it looks like he logged on just this morning. I met him at VIR 2 years ago and he's had his splitters for about 3 years and sounds like they have held up very well...

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
I wuz gonna be a dik if you gave me lip, but since you didn't another V owner had these...and they were sooperawesome looking.

http://www.jspamerica.com/productPr...&fromModelYear=&toModelYear=&productID=CF3005

I had talked to JSP and almost pulled the trigger, but with lowering the V, I started having second thoughts. I still think I'll do these someday, just not yet. You do trim these down a little, though...
Hmmm, a cam is first on the list but those dont look bad. They would compliment my silver V with flat black wheels.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

yeah those are alright but i was hoping to find something that would make it so i could get rid of that ugly rubber piece and replace it with somthing tasteful like the one on the vett.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Hmmm, a cam is first on the list but those dont look bad. They would compliment my silver V with flat black wheels.
I hate modding for the sake of modding, you know that. I really think these splitters looked absolutely perfect for the V...

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
yeah those are alright but i was hoping to find something that would make it so i could get rid of that ugly rubber piece and replace it with somthing tasteful like the one on the vett.
Of course you don't like them...:thepan:

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
homer ever post up any pics??

·
Registered
705 Posts
It's Homer. I will try to take some picture tomorrow and post them. They are real carbon fiber and have held up great in the last 3 years (no fading due to the sun's UV rays). They really add a lot to the look of the car and carbon fiber really stands out (very noticeable). My car is not lowered and it has cleared every curb to date.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts