Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Escalade Owners-

We just wanted to introduce you to Abear's custom enclosed rocker arm covers. These two piece covers allow you to streamline your engine's appearance by enclosing the coil packs as well as accommodating stock length plug wires and high-lift cams.

Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, our covers can be anodized, polished, painted, and/or custom engraved with virtually any words or graphics imaginable. Your business name or logo? Done. The phrase from your custom license plate? We're all over it. Hey, we'll put your self-portrait on there if that's what you want :). Your set will instantly provide a one-of-a-kind look for your engine.

See for yourself...

For more information, please visit our store at the top of the main forum page (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/abear-motorsports/), or visit our website at www.abearmotorsports.com. Thank you!

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Wow, beauty, HCV. I think I've seen a few of those cars over on corvetteforum.

If cars could feel, your Escalade would be jealous. ;)
Yes you have seen them there, I am an original member on the CF, was there since day one. :) My Escalade's know their place, that is to get us around in any weather, in comfort and safety, although my painter keeps opening the hood and looking around, but I just close the hood and laugh. ;)

·
Registered
Cadillac
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes you have seen them there, I am an original member on the CF, was there since day one. :) My Escalade's know their place, that is to get us around in any weather, in comfort and safety, although my painter keeps opening the hood and looking around, but I just close the hood and laugh. ;)
Aha, I knew those 'vette engines looked familiar :). Awesome work.

Okay, no bling for your workhorses. If you listen closely, a couple of heavy sighs are coming from the garage...and your painter, apparently. ;)

·
Registered
Cadillac
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't get me wrong I think about doing it all the time, but no one would see it.
Now that I'm back from vacation (ahhh)...

Yeah, I understand - it's not for every car. And maybe no one would see it...

...except for you...and your painter...and anyone you opened the hood for...and everyone on this forum...and the people who attend shows that your Escalade could go to (or that your Escalade tows another car to)...and possibly everyone who looks at our ads (should a customer give us a thumbs up to use pics of their build)...and everyone on any other website where you'd want to show off the bling. ;)

·
Registered
Cadillac
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, your signature line containing your roster of Cadillacs is pretty bling in and of itself - no additional parts necessary. :)

Yes, our products are definitely for those interested in moving the opposite direction on the bling scale. However, I wish you the best with your lower key endeavors.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts