Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2017 ATS V
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tricked out the interior, or customized the dash? Lets see some pic. Thx

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Paging Jimmy H. Please report to 03-07. :food-snacking:

·
Registered
2003 CTS
2,337 Posts
^^^ man i haven't seen a gauge on the steering column since i had my 1978 camaro.

·
Registered
Cadillac
93 Posts
That needs fixed ASAP. thats the worst mod dash i have seen on a caddy. the gauge, the mysterious red button and the blue basketball shorts. Did i say that:canttalk:

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
I see a red button I assume is a nitrous shot,
Is that a boost gauge?
And I see there is a lazer detector on the dash...
I'm guessing someone likes to speed

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
maybe some of ya'll should read up on 03cts...his 3.2L engine, just isnt a 3.2L. and i know he would be more than willing to race any of ya'll with the extra mods to the 3.6L engines as well...

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
also i just noticed another gauge next to the cup holder...turbo timer? lets see more pics of this insane setup!!!!

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
it's not a button it's an input for stereo or something. what i can't figure out are the bells hanging from the rear view mirror. ^ ^;;

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
the red button is for nitrous,the guage on the steering wheel is the boost guage, the guage next to the cupholder is a air\fuel ratio gauge,the bells are from my passed away niece , yes it's a cowl hood but not fuctional , it's not supercharged it's turbocharged, thanks for the boost txbest. Also it might b ugly but I rather have properly placed functional mods that are useful then mods that just look good . Any other questions ask away ..ahhh n the blue shorts are walmart brand top of the line budddy ahahaha.

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
yes ,and like txbest stated I am willing to race any of you guys let me know though I'm down in Florida staright line or road course,might b fun

·
Registered
Cadillac
248 Posts
I don't think they knew your car was turbocharged because that's so rare for a CTS, and they thought the gauge was for something worthless. Which would be stupid for sure

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
yes ,and like txbest stated I am willing to race any of you guys let me know though I'm down in Florida staright line or road course,might b fun
well give me a few more months and a few more mods and i will be more than willing to take you up on that race...haha...:lildevil:

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
well when I was doing the mod wasn't thinking about looks yet ,but that was a good find minus the ashtray I use mine

1 - 20 of 29 Posts