Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Would you want a custom hod, cowl induction or other for you 95+ Seville or Eldo?

• Yes, I'd like to do something with that large expanse of hood.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Nope, I like the smooth hood that's from the factory.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I don't know, I'd have to see it.

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom Hoods

This is a call to anyone interested in a custom hood for the 95+ Eldorado's and Sevilles. I have a company that will make custom hoods for us, if we can get 20 people. We would also have creative input on it's styling. Can I get 20 people interested?

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Re: Custom Hoods

Hehehehehe
I applaud your looking to modify but most people on this forum arent up for gp's for some reason or another....but if it fit my car id be up for it

usually gps require a price and you may want to say if its painted or unpainted and what material it will be made out of

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I don't even know yet. Tis why I have to see if anyone even wants to. Otherwise, I won't be able to get anything made.

·
Registered
95 Posts

I am interested. I have been trying to find a spare hood to make one. But all the junkyards by me do not have any. They say most Cadillacs get hit in the front. I just ordered a body kit for my 98 Eldorado and think that a cowl hood would look good.

·
Registered
383 Posts

does your company make body kits at all ? custom ones?

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts

About GPs, it seems to me like not very many people need the same thing at the same time, it's not that we aren't "up" for it.

Take this as an example, I sure don't have any use for a custom hood that doesn't fit my car..

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Well, I need more than 3 people interested... And I think the Seville hood and Eldo hood are alike enough that I can safely include the Sevilles and Eldos from 92 ish on... And it's not my company, just one that I know through a buddy in my local auto club.

·
Registered
20 Posts

im interested in one for a 1998 Black Eldorado.

·
Registered
14 Posts

MeanGreenCaddy said:
im interested in one for a 1998 Black Eldorado.
I might be interested in a custom hood, duno. I also have a black 98 eldo, its a coach builders convertible. Might you have any expertise in replacing the rear only Bose speakers with amp and better (and louder) speakers ??? thx !

·
Registered
1999 Eldorado ETC-sold for 2006 GTO
120 Posts
I'd love to have a custom hood for my 99' green Eldorado, but I'd like to see some possible designs first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts