Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's that time...decided to step back for a bit.

Pulled the wheels today, ready for a new owner. If anyone is looking for a killer deal on a perfect set of custom finished 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 Forgeline GA1R's (perfect offset for a Sedan) wrapped in new 275/30/19 and 295/30/19 Michelin PS4S's...pm me.

All in I spent $7449.00 with shipping plus $140 for McGard Cone-Seat Spline Drive black chrome lug nuts that spin for a more accurate tq measurement and won't gall the wheel.

Selling all for $5800 plus shipping.

Trying to find a local buyer in the Houston or surrounding area if at all possible to save the hassle of shipping although I did keep all the boxes from Forgeline.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Re: Custome Forgeline GA1R's

^^^Perfect wheel set up Jason, well done sir!

GLWS. Sad to see you begin to part with your car - you've been such a great contributing member to the forum!

What's next?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

^^^Perfect wheel set up Jason, well done sir!

GLWS. Sad to see you begin to part with your car - you've been such a great contributing member to the forum!

What's next?
Thank you!

I truly loved the way the Forgelines transformed the look of the car. Aggressive but still classy with perfect size/offsets.

I'm stepping away for a bit. Not sure what I'll do down the road but for now I just need to down size things a bit. I'm sure I'll be back in the future with something just not sure yet.

The V has been a blast and an amazing platform in terms of all around performance. An amazing track car for the street with a great mix of performance and luxury however I never took the time to use the car as initially planned. I honestly thought I'd be at a local road course track regularly but I never made it out, not even once in the past 3 years. I know this thing will make someone a happy owner...

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Suggestions on sites to list wheels for sale other than the usual suspects being this is a niche market with the ATS-V? Have had a few bites on the forum but nothing in stone yet.

Not in a huge hurry but don't need them now and just taking up space.

They need to go to someone who will enjoy the transformation as much as I did.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wanted to list a few other things as well since I won't be using...

New Corsa axle back exhaust: $850.00 + shipping
2 brand new aFe Power dry filters: $80.00 + shipping
NewEra DP's: $250.00 + shipping

·
Registered
537 Posts
Could you provide the model number or dimensions for the filters (Inlet ID, OD, Length). Trying to see if they fit the New Era intake.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Decided to drop the price a bit on a few items to try and move everything...hate to see things sitting when I know someone else could be enjoying!

Forgelines: $5000.00 + shipping :holycrap:

New Corsa axle back exhaust: $800.00 + shipping

2 brand new aFe Power dry filters: $80.00 (SOLD)

NewEra DP's: $195.00 + shipping

·
Registered
29 Posts
Decided to drop the price a bit on a few items to try and move everything...hate to see things sitting when I know someone else could be enjoying!

Forgelines: $5000.00 + shipping :holycrap:

New Corsa axle back exhaust: $800.00 + shipping

NewEra DP's: $195.00 + shipping

I could not PM you so text me when you get a chance 2108four2nine807 ill take the DP

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Update...

19x9.5 and 19x10.5 Forgeline GA1R's w/ $468 dollar optioned "Brushed Transparent Smoke" finish.

Wrapped in new 275/30/19 and 295/30/19 Michelin PS4S's. Perfect condition.
Includes $140 set of McGard Spline Drive Lug nuts (black chrome appearance) $7449 invested.

$5000 plus shipping/PayPal fees... :bulging:

New Corsa axle back exhaust: $800.00 (SOLD)

NewEra DP's: $195.00 + shipping (SOLD)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
2 Brand new K&N drop in filters for stock air box, (4) new factory air filters, (3) ACDelco oil filters & (2) aluminum/poly magnetic lifting pucks for pinch welds: First $100.00 takes it all plus shipping/Paypal fees.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2 brand new k&n drop in filters for stock air box, (4) new factory air filters, (3) acdelco oil filters & (2) aluminum/poly magnetic lifting pucks for pinch welds: First $100.00 takes it all plus shipping/paypal fees.
*Sold*

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
19x9.5 and 19x10.5 Forgeline GA1R's w/ $468 dollar optioned "Brushed Transparent Smoke" finish.

Wrapped in new 275/30/19 and 295/30/19 Michelin PS4S's. Perfect condition.
Includes $140 set of McGard Spline Drive Lug nuts (black chrome appearance)

$5000 plus shipping/PayPal fees...

*Sold*

1 - 17 of 17 Posts