Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
07 Cadillac EXT
82 Posts
i found a company online a while back that makes strutt like emblems. The one thing that i noticed then was that it only let you use one character. This was about a year ago, things may have changed. I think i saw their add in a truckin mag or something. I'll look around.

one thing you might wat to try is checking ebay. if you find a company that has a few different emblems up there it may give you a link to their website where you can get others.

nh

·
Registered
Cadillac
141 Posts
We can have custom emblems made for you. We have done it in the past for the Milwaukee Bucks. There is no limitations on characters. You can have pretty much anything. (pics, #'s letters, combo, etc.) They are available in standard metal, gold, chrome, or full color. Jewel encrested emblems cost extra. Let us know if you are interested and what you would like on them.

Anthony
262-542-2443

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We can have custom emblems made for you. We have done it in the past for the Milwaukee Bucks. There is no limitations on characters. You can have pretty much anything. (pics, #'s letters, combo, etc.) They are available in standard metal, gold, chrome, or full color. Jewel encrested emblems cost extra. Let us know if you are interested and what you would like on them.

Anthony
262-542-2443
Im very interested but i would really like to see a picture of your previous work...i hope you have some...if you would like to email them to me im at [email protected] if not then just post em thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts