Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Halltech 700 HP Z06, 2010 CTS-V, 2010 CTS, 2009Escalade
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the current DVD Navigation Version?

New 2007 Escalade Owner. What a great vehicle. I am very impressed with the quality.

·
Registered
2005 STS, 2007 Escalade
18 Posts
The DVD in my new 2007 Escalade (1month old) says 2005 Rev 0, (if I remember correctly)

Hypo

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts

New 2007 Escalade Owner. What a great vehicle. I am very impressed with the quality.
Welcome to the Forum :) Is that Jim Hall? I have version 1.0, that came with my newest 07' built in Dec. :)

·
Registered
'13 SRX '14 ATS
33 Posts
I was wondering too. I just picked up my '07 Escalade and was kinda taken back that an '07 model year vehicle would have a disc dated '05, almost three years old. Good thing we get two free updates eh? Whats the next update gonna be, 2006?

·
Registered
Cadillac
42 Posts
I was wondering too. I just picked up my '07 Escalade and was kinda taken back that an '07 model year vehicle would have a disc dated '05, almost three years old. Good thing we get two free updates eh? Whats the next update gonna be, 2006?
I just bought my 07 ESV used with 34000 miles on it and the disc that came with it says 2005 Version 1.0. Is this the latest disk? What are the 2 free upgrades and how do I find out more about them? I would assume I would still be able to get them even though I am not the original owner. The original owner did not activate the 1 year free OnStar so when I went to sign up for OnStar they gave me the year free.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade EXT
670 Posts

Got my 07 EXT on 12-19-06 and the disc was Version 1.0
07 owners are supposed to get a free updated discs on the 1st and 2nd year Anniversary of ownership.
I had to call the Nav center in Feburary of 08 since I had not received the 1st Updated disc at that time, and they sent me the 1st year Anniversary disc right away.
It's in my truck, sorry, I forget now what Version, but I know it was the latest one available.

Here's a link to a previous post about getting the 2 Anniversary discs.
It has the Nav Center phone number to call and link to the Nav site.
Go to the Nav site and enter your Vin # for more info.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/129325-anniversary-updated-nav-disc.html

I found them Very Helpful when I called and I got the Updated Disc within a week after talking to them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts