Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013 XTS
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we all know that the Goodyear tires are terrible and have a lot of road noise associated with them. Now to top it off my tires are now cupping at only 22k miles!!! Dealer said not much they can do of course. They rotated the tires every time during the oil changes and I kept the tire preassures around 34lbs. I have 1 more year on the lease with this car. Really like it. But will never have another one with Goodyears on it

·
Registered
2014 XTS Luxury Ruby Red
182 Posts
I read the warranty on tire rack .com, I would take your car to a goodyear tire outlet and see what they will do. You have it documented that the proper maintenance was done, maybe you can get some credit towards a
nother set.

----------

From the goodyear site.....Goodyear Highway Auto and Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty...
This tire is eligible for our Replacement Limited Warranty, which covers most of our passenger tires with free or prorated-price tire replacement. If you experience noise, vibrations, or roughness with this tire, you may be covered. Exclusions apply; see full warranty for details.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts