Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Xts
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 XTS. Does anybody know if there is an update to CUE? I read that there is. If so would I contact the Dealer or would they sent out a letter? Thanks for responding.

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
The updates are not something the dealers offer and does not add any features. Honestly, if you are not running into issues with your CUE system, I would NOT have it updated. I had "streaming" Bluetooth connection issues plus a black screen at times after backing up and putting it into drive, which is why I asked the dealer if they had some type of "fix" to address the issues. When they updated CUE, most of my personal settings were lost and I had to spend a lot of time putting everything back in. Hope this helps...

·
Registered
Xts
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for answering Jeffc83. I was just wondering, since it's no benefit to me then I will not upgrade. Don't need problems I don't have......lol. My XTS is running great and I have no problems. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
No problem...as the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"! I would like to clarify a little further though: the update did add temperature control to the HVAC screen (I don't use it but wanted to mention that) The system is also a little faster, nothing to jump for joy over though since the hardware is limited.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts