Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 CTS V and the XM radio has started automatically saving the current station playing as another favorite in the list. Always in the center bottom position. Am I alone?

·
Registered
2016 CTS-V Stellar Black Sedan & 2016 ZO6 Corvette
119 Posts
Similar but not exactly the same....mine is a 2016 and suddenly the favorites appear in the line on the bottom of the screen. Not sure what I may have done to cause that but can't get them to go away.....dealer service techs don't know either.

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
73 Posts
Similar but not exactly the same....mine is a 2016 and suddenly the favorites appear in the line on the bottom of the screen. Not sure what I may have done to cause that but can't get them to go away.....dealer service techs don't know either.
Any chance you're talking about a row of stored stations in a line at the bottom of the screen? If so, it's normal and you can even have multiple rows on the screen - just swipe up from the bottom. Mine have always been there - haven't tried to swipe down to see if they will go away (but of course swipe left to get to additional rows.)

If this isn't what you're referencing, please upload a picture.

·
Registered
'02 ETC CE, '04 CTS-V, '04 XLR, '13 XTS Platinum
2,521 Posts
One possibility reported by other owners is a defective touch screen. If a particular area of the touch screen laminate shorts, (mimicking it was being pressed to the system software) it would give the same symptoms you describe.

CCC

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same thing happened to me, then it got to the point I could not do anything with it. Dealer replaced it, no problems since.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts