Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 15 ATS performance model with 16000 miles certified car and the very next day after purchase the screen quit working. The dealership replaced the screen but it still flickers so after 4 more times to the dealership they replaced the alternator saying that was the cause, not. It still flickers constantly. Does anyone know what else I can do. I’ve even contacted gm but their answer was (I will get a senior advisor to contact you) I am demanding a new car and now my headlights are acting crazy one will be higher than the other this to thousand and 15 Cadillac has 16,000 miles and is having all these problems what do I got to look forward to? I mean this is the worst vehicle and the most I’ve ever paid for one.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Maybe you can get the dealer to credit you towards another car, but a low mile ATS Perf is hard to find.

It's Certified, so make them fix it and give you a loaner while in service.

Some have had the self adjusting headlight problem, that was fixed by replacing the failing headlight.

Update your profile.

·
Registered
649 Posts
"what do I got to look forward to?"

Well, in addition to your current unfixable CUE issue and common and perennially reoccurring self adjusting headlight issue you have a failing torque converter to look forward to, leaking rear differential seals and an HVAC system that blows hot on one side and cold on the other.

All these widespread issues will result in the same dealership experience you've just had.

·
Registered
652 Posts
"what do I got to look forward to?"

Well, in addition to your current unfixable CUE issue and common and perennially reoccurring self adjusting headlight issue you have a failing torque converter to look forward to, leaking rear differential seals and an HVAC system that blows hot on one side and cold on the other.

All these widespread issues will result in the same dealership experience you've just had.
Don't forget the exhaust and intake variable cam actuators that fail enough for Cadillac to extend the warranty on them. There's also the touch screen digitizer that dies (starts with the bottom center of the screen and then affects the whole screen eventually) or just straight up shatters in hot climates. I guess that one's only an issue if your CUE actually works, though. Blown pistons seems to be a thing of the past at this point, so you're probably all set there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts