Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 XTS Luxury Ruby Red
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has happened twice so far, I stopped the car for gas, after starting the car the cue screen is dead black w/a slight glow, still have basic radio and hvac control with buttons, After driving for a few minutes the screen livens up, but is all pixelated. Stopping and cycling the ignition a few times resets it to normal.
Has anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
I have not experienced this at all. Make sure to have your phone ready and start recording the problem when it happens. Show the video to your dealer so they don't have to tell you that they couldn't duplicate the issue. (this has worked 100% of the time for me, even when I was going to a dealer that gave their customers crap on everything) Best of luck to you!

12,776 Posts
This has happened twice so far, I stopped the car for gas, after starting the car the cue screen is dead black w/a slight glow, still have basic radio and hvac control with buttons, After driving for a few minutes the screen livens up, but is all pixelated. Stopping and cycling the ignition a few times resets it to normal.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Hello acpantera,

I certainly understand that you would like to determine a solution for the Cue concern you are experiencing. Feel free to send me a PM with your VIN, mileage, full name, phone number and the name of your involved dealership if this is something that you would like me to look further into. Enjoy your day and I will be looking for your message.

Best Regards,

Brandon M.
Cadillac Customer Care

1 - 3 of 3 Posts