Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRX
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the car since Febuary of this year. Yesterday for about the 5th time all of the stored phone numbers were wiped out. The radio stations are still in the memory. Anyone have the same issue and or fix for this. It's really annoying. Thanks

·
Registered
2014 XTS FWD Premuim 3.6 V6, 2014 ATS AWD Luxury 2.0T V4
267 Posts
What phone memory do you mean?
I use contacts from my iPhone. I have no problems with access to them.
The problem I have with is with contacts stored in Favorites. After I store some contacts from iPhone in Favorites I can use them to dial from CUE screen and from dash board screen via SEL button on the steering wheel. BUT after connecting next time all contacts in Favorites are blocked on the dash board screen for some reason and dimmed out. I see them, can scroll through them but can't select via SEL to dial number. On the CUE screen I still can use Favorites without problems via touch screen. It looks very strange to me. It should be the same from both screens.
What do I do wrong?
To be able to dial favorites contacts from steering wheel and looking to dash board screen is very useful and much more safer. But I can't do it due to mentioned above reason. It is pretty sad :-((

----------

Forgot to mention that I have no problem to use full contact list and recent calls from dash board screen via steering wheel SEL button. Only Favorites are blocked.

·
Registered
SRX
22 Posts
I just posted this on another thread and it may be useful to you:

Hi my fellow beleaguered CUE users, I've figured out part of the disappearing contact favorites issue. When I drive our 2014 SRX with my cell phone paired to the vehicle the contact with my phone number is greyed out, which makes sense since my phone is in the car. If my wife drives the car with her cell phone paired to the car, lo and behold, my contact favorite is lit up since my phone is not present in the vehicle.

I'm sure you all will share my surprise that the CUE is actually doing something logical. Will wonders never cease :):)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts