Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been having issues when the car is still "cool/cold" after warming up for 10 minutes in 0 degree weather? (Specifically slowdowns and screen flickering on and off) this is the first time that it is happened to me and once the car got warm, everything was back to normal. I also noticed opening and closing the electronic hidden storage compartment made the flickering worse.

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...I'll keep my cell phone out to grab a video of it so I don't have to hear the dealer say: we couldnt duplicate the issue:/

·
Registered
2019 AWD XT4 Sport in Horizon Red
838 Posts
Here in Minnesota we sometimes consider 0F to be a nice warm day, and that's never happened to me. :) So I'd say something is failing somewhere and needs to be addressed by GM.

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac ATS4 Performance
1 Posts
I also Had a cue screen glitch on my ats on a cold day too. Half the screen had a bluish tinge to it the other half was normal. Went away after the car warmed up, hasn't happened since.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the input. CUE bug?!

It hasn't reoccurred since then and today it was 14 degrees out when I started it...as a test, I didn't use the remote start and it worked fine. I'm now hoping it was just a one time "glitch" in the system:/

2/16 update - Another day of 2 degree weather and everything was fine...maybe it was a software glitch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts