Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
SRX
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like visiting this forum is like watching for the Loch Ness monster. There appears to be no hope of any improvements in our CUE system and about all we see now is cell phone interface problems. Maybe the liars at Cadillac will be exposed like the liars in Scotland were.

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
Interesting that you brought this up. I'm starting to have issues again with the Bluetooth music/audio streaming and at first, I thought it was my phone. Since then, I've been in several different cars that have the same feature so I asked if I could test my phone out in their car...of course all other cars I've been in had no trouble opening my music app/connecting to streaming audio. When I try it again in my car, CUE doesn't do anything to launch the app. (it always used to connect but has progressively gotten worse...more like 20% working, 80% no go) My phone is still on the same version of Android as it has been since I purchased the car and I know it's not the phone because I even asked a friend to wait while I tried something else: connect to Bluetooth in other car, try it with CUE (no go), works again in other car. (did this 3x in a row just to be sure) It's not the end of the world but when I read your post, it kind of set me off because we were promised features that they knew would never become a reality let alone having a 100% FULLY working system. Don't get me wrong, I like CUE a lot but it sure has it's fair share of bugs! I'll be taking my car in soon for an oil change and will be asking if they can run yet another CUE update to see if that addresses it WITHOUT breaking something else. (the first update removed my welcome sounds plus it was just as laggy/buggy and the second broke my Bluetooth audio) Okay, I vented...lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts