Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have experience with their 2015i Escalade CUE and a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?

If so, what has been your experience with:

* The bluetooth connection? (connection issues, phone calls, contacts, etc etc).
* Playing music from the S6 Edge (via bluetooth and/or via USB)? (play control, etc etc)
* Using the wireless charging?

Thanks!

·
Registered
None
438 Posts
Does anybody have experience with their 2015i Escalade CUE and a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?

If so, what has been your experience with:

* The bluetooth connection? (connection issues, phone calls, contacts, etc etc).
* Playing music from the S6 Edge (via bluetooth and/or via USB)? (play control, etc etc)
* Using the wireless charging?

Thanks!
All works great. I have the S6 Edge. The phone behaves as if the car was built to support it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can confirm that the wireless charging works well with the Edge.
All works great. I have the S6 Edge. The phone behaves as if the car was built to support it.
Thanks for your replies.

The wife and I decided to go with Samsung S6's instead of S6 Edge's. When we held the Edge in our hands, it seemed that the curved sides made it too easy to slip out. The regular S6, with the sharper cornered sides, seemed easier to hold onto.

Happy to report that the Samsung S6 also works just fine with the wireless charging, and also behaves as if the vehicle was built to support it.

·
Registered
None
438 Posts
Thanks for your replies.

The wife and I decided to go with Samsung S6's instead of S6 Edge's. When we held the Edge in our hands, it seemed that the curved sides made it too easy to slip out. The regular S6, with the sharper cornered sides, seemed easier to hold onto.

Happy to report that the Samsung S6 also works just fine with the wireless charging, and also behaves as if the vehicle was built to support it.
Actually, I returned mine. I found out that on VZW, when in 3G mode, you cannot talk and us data at the same time with that device. SHOWSTOPPER for me.

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
perlmane said:
Actually, I returned mine. I found out that on VZW, when in 3G mode, you cannot talk and us data at the same time with that device. SHOWSTOPPER for me.
It's that way on any vzw phone
My iPhone 6 plus does this when on 3G works fine with both data and voice when on lte
Yes I have Verizon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts