Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
CTSV
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just picked up my 2009 CTSV, I love it. I've had a few quick cars, mitsubishi evolution, subaru STI, Honda s2000, etc. This car beats all of them, I am nothing short of impressed by the performance and luxury this car has. Anyway, I have been looking at performance mods and there seems to be a few basic mods that stick out, intake, smaller upper pulley and tune. That is pretty much where I'm gonna be with the car, but im going to enjoy the car in its stock form before I do so. However, I would like to make the car a tad bit louder. I have been looking at the borla x pipe, I have seen for the coupe it does nothing but I have the sedan. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm looking for a more aggressive exhaust note, not performance.
Thank you in advance!
Tom

·
Registered
2014 cts Vsport
401 Posts
Tom_ctsv said:
Thank you! Then what is a VSport out of curiosity?
It's a twin turbo six cylinder. If you want to mod your 2009 V I suggest you do the intake, upper pulley, throttle body, test pipes, new injectors and a E85 fuel conversion will cost you 3-4k installed and get you about 200rwhp at least that's what I did to my 2009 I had before I bought my 14 Vsport.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport Premium
550 Posts
In general, an x pipe or h pipe will make the car quieter and a smoother sound by allowing the pressure to equalize between both exhaust pipes.

I really liked the Borla exhaust on my 96 Impala SS. Quiet during cruise, but let you hear it when you got on the throttle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts