Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I'm trying to replace my back glass washer fluid nozzle (the head is broken off) and found no info.
Then I tried looking for a repair manual, but I can't seem to find any for the CTS4 3.0l 2010. I only found manuals for sale on the CTS 2010. Could the CTS4 be in it too?

Then I tried to do it by myself and I'm stuck. I've removed the internal plastic pannel, unscrewed the bolts that are holding the 3 break light and top metal pannel but it won't come off. I'm afraid of bending the pannel and breaking the backglass. Does anyone have any info that could help me?

Here's a link to pictures and a video showing where I'm at. Let me know if you need more info.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
18,854 Posts

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
18,854 Posts
Use 'CYBER25'. for your discount

·
Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
3,503 Posts
Dealership should have the nozzels. Just tell them you have a wagon and you need the rear sprayer nozzle.

·
Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
15,748 Posts
OP has the part.
She's looking for installation help.

·
Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
3,503 Posts
Here is a picture of the light. Maybe this will help. Best thing to do is try to look under the panel to see what is holding it in place. May be taped in place although this picture shows the light has some other connections. The white plastic clip likely has siblings and they all likely have to be "released". To release them squeeze the tabs together and press it through the hole. With a picture of the light maybe this will help you find all of the connection points.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is a picture of the light. Maybe this will help. Best thing to do is try to look under the panel to see what is holding it in place. May be taped in place although this picture shows the light has some other connections. The white plastic clip likely has siblings and they all likely have to be "released". To release them squeeze the tabs together and press it through the hole. With a picture of the light maybe this will help you find all of the connection points.
There's noting visible showing the light attachment.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Alloy wheel Motor vehicle

you can check my pictures and video that's in my google drive Cadillac CTS4 repair

1 - 8 of 8 Posts