• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No :mad: flames please I don't think that the CTS should be bundled in with the :shocked2: Catera and of all things the :helpless: Cimarron this Car is the new beginning of a new ERA for :worship: Cadillac and could hold it's own here in this Great forum for all Cadillacs:lightbulb

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
i'm sorry to tell you this but cts is the car that replaced catera so i'd say that it needs to stay with it. I agree on lot of 80s cads, they were a disgrace
BTW catera wasn't a bad car at all. It's just that car didn't stand out in the crowd much as the cts does.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I tend to agree with the Sandman on this...I'm not a particularly big fan of the CTS but I do think it's to good a car to be dumped in with the original Catera or the Cimmaron. I mean like it or not some real thought went into the CTS. As opposed to the Catera which was a Lumina with nice trim or the Cimmaron that barely even qualified as a working car!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
PHATCAD! That's a nice lookin' CTS...It must be, 'Cause I don't even like them and I thought yours was nice!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
kcnewell said:
I tend to agree with the Sandman on this...I'm not a particularly big fan of the CTS but I do think it's to good a car to be dumped in with the original Catera or the Cimmaron. I mean like it or not some real thought went into the CTS. As opposed to the Catera which was a Lumina with nice trim or the Cimmaron that barely even qualified as a working car!
actually catera came from opel (another gm's division in euro), not from home soil. It was just rebadged and sold here as a cadillac

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Devil_concours said:
actually catera came from opel (another gm's division in euro), not from home soil. It was just rebadged and sold here as a cadillac
I really never knew that! It looks like a Lumina and acts like a Lumina. I never had enough interest in it to look any further. So, I stand corrected. That being said, It's still a friggin' Lumina to me! LOL!

·
Registered
755 Posts
That CTS of yours is looking great PHATCAD!!

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
I didn't even know this thread existed.. Okay.. Because of the overwhelming response to give the CTS its own forum, I'll get this going right now..

We did have a vote about the Fleetwood but it never turned into anything. I guess we didn't have enough members at that point.. Feel free to start another poll...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
newton