Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anybody has made a thread like this before, so let me apologize ahead of time if there has. List what "options" you wish your CTS had but isn't available.

1. steering Wheel that motorizes up and in (like a mercedes) when you exit
2. A/C Seats (it gets hot here in TX)

·
Registered
CTS
753 Posts
Ejector Seat
Oil Slick / Smoke Screen
Laser Beam Headlights
Super Pursuit Mode
Bullet Proof Windshield with Invisible Blueprints
Rotating Lisence Plate
and a Beer Tap that dispenses Pabst Blue Ribbon.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Since this is a luxury car, how about a remote trunk opener that actally lifts the trunk all the way open as opposed to just cracking an opening....Don't get me wrong, I have no problem lifting this heavy ass trunk, but hey.. GM could have cut us some slack with the trunk remote...

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6L
86 Posts
I wish they would of put about 4 more coats of paint and some good clearcoat on the car instead of painting it with Krylon spray cans. The Audi A6 i got rid of had a great paint job...The best paint came on a Inifiniti Q45 I owned....perfect.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
benzo said:
I don't know if anybody has made a thread like this before, so let me apologize ahead of time if there has. List what "options" you wish your CTS had but isn't available.

1. steering Wheel that motorizes up and in (like a mercedes) when you exit
2. A/C Seats (it gets hot here in TX)
Back to your points Benzo: My Brother's 2004 Lincoln LS/V8 has those options. It's a direct competitor with the CTS. Maybe Caddy needs to add a "Premier Luxuary Sports Package" with higher end options.

·
Registered
CTS
118 Posts
I want a coupe model :D

Like a g35 maybe....and more horsepower :thumbsup:

Oh oh and I wish they had the same gray colored woodgrain like the new Yukon Denalis as an option or maybe even standard with one of the interiors.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 6 Speed Manual
75 Posts
Reading lights for the rear seats and light for the glove compartment
A trip meter that works
Rain Sensing Wipers
A quiet 6 speed transmission (Cadillac says its supposed to make high pitched whining noises).
The ability to play MP3 CDs.
A USB port as a auxillary radio input, so I could plug in my MP3 player.
More low end power for the subwoofer in the Bose package.
A motor with about 300hp / 300 torque.
Better storage facilities (larger glove compartment & center console)
Better window visors (they should be expandable)
More alumninum/chrome in the interior
More interior color choices

·
Registered
634 Posts
Actually, what I'd like should'nt be optional. The parking brake release! Make it automatic, or give us a lever near the console. That flimsy plastic under-dash thing has to go!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
megeebee said:
Actually, what I'd like should'nt be optional. The parking brake release! Make it automatic, or give us a lever near the console. That flimsy plastic under-dash thing has to go!
speaking of that lever.. check this out.. ok i was workin on my car in the driveway.. so im laying on the ground looking under the dash to run the amp wire.. so i decide to pop the trunk (now remember my car is a stick shift) on mistake i pull the brake my car went flying down the driveway and rolled into the street draging me as i reached in the car and with my hands pushed the emergency brake.. funny situation.. and for all you stick shift owners i know.. i should of left it in first.. but comon how many of yous nave popped the hood on mistake instead of popping the break.. very embarassing if people are wathcing..

but my wish list for the cts.. i wish it had cup holders that acomodate for a supersized mcdonalds soda! lmao.. it really dont fit.. !

·
Registered
CTS
753 Posts
crockone said:
...but my wish list for the cts.. i wish it had cup holders that acomodate for a supersized mcdonalds soda! lmao.. it really dont fit.. !
I though McDougals was phasing out Supersize by the end of 2004?

·
Registered
634 Posts
crockone said:
speaking of that lever.. check this out.. ok i was workin on my car in the driveway.. so im laying on the ground looking under the dash to run the amp wire.. so i decide to pop the trunk (now remember my car is a stick shift) on mistake i pull the brake my car went flying down the driveway and rolled into the street draging me as i reached in the car and with my hands pushed the emergency brake.. funny situation.. and for all you stick shift owners i know.. i should of left it in first.. but comon how many of yous nave popped the hood on mistake instead of popping the break.. very embarassing if people are wathcing..

but my wish list for the cts.. i wish it had cup holders that acomodate for a supersized mcdonalds soda! lmao.. it really dont fit.. !
WOW. It's only funny if you didn't get hurt! But yes, I do sometimes pop the hood when I grab for the brake. Here's hoping this is remedied in the next generation debuts.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
megeebee said:
WOW. It's only funny if you didn't get hurt! But yes, I do sometimes pop the hood when I grab for the brake. Here's hoping this is remedied in the next generation debuts.
i almost ran over my legs.. but im ok.. thanks for asking tho.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts