Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is "new" news but, according to this article Caddilac is contemplating making a CTS Wagon in 2006. I imagine it would look something like the Dodge Magnum, but I'm sure some of you with photoshopping skills could work something up. ;)

--EG

·
Registered
CTS
1,485 Posts
c5 rv said:
Shh! Cadillac already does. It's called the SRX.
Well yes and no. The SRX is more like an SUV than a CTS wagon. There are many parts that are similar and some not so simular between the SRX and CTS.

A CTS wagon would probably be just as it sounds, a wagon verson that would look a lot like a SRX, but wouldn't ride so high, not offer AWD, and wouldn't offer a V8. Plus the roof line would be sleeker, again not as boxey as the SRX.

Not saying its gonna happen or a good thing, just that its a possibility.

·
Registered
None
987 Posts
This article is almost 3 years old so if they really were going to design it for the next gen we should be seeing some concepts soon. All the other lux buyers make similar flavors, coupes, clothtops, wagons, hipower versions, we have the V series, now I think we need a CTC (coupe/convert) as well as a wagon

·
Registered
CTS
531 Posts
I would have to get the Volvo V70R :) 0-60 in 5.8 seconds.. I one point in its production it could best a 90's model Mustang..

·
Registered
362 Posts
OOHHH LA LA! Thanks for the pic post Robert. If they make a CTS V wagon like this one (well I guess it would be the next gen. CTS body), but WOW. I'd be first in line to order that sleeper. It would kick the shit out of any Magnum, and do it with style. I think if GM did that right (lots of thought and effort), they could be sniffing exhaust fumes and having the exhaust drips from Mercedes' E55 wagon all over the hood!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts