Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
29,366 Posts
It is a thoroughly BS creation by some dealership saleman. Stick some crap and a tag from Joe Scooterberry on a car in the showroom and up the price.

·
Registered
Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS
1,651 Posts
There's one at the dealership in Tampa. I can't remember exactly what they were asking for it, but I do remember it was about the same as what an 05 V with low miles on their lot was going for. Good looking car though. I wouldn't mind having the body kit, but the package price is insane! And you can't just buy the body pieces seperate, you have to get the wheels, spoiler & wood dash kit too.

There's someone on here who has a VTXi. Can't remember who right now though.

http://vogue-tyre.com/products/accessories/accessories_f.php?page=2&db_id=93&Category=

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Flyflip has the VTXi package and it looks AWESOME

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
29,366 Posts
If you Google "VTXi" you can find some really comical stuff about "Sport Mode" buttons that increase horsepower to 350 and other rediculous baloney. It's a dealer installed appearance package with pimp appeal.

·
Registered
2014 ATS Performance 2013 SRX Premium
1,045 Posts
Search my threads, I looked one over at the dealership and it looked really good. It's basically a cosmetic package wheels, grille, spoilers rockers etc. Since it is GM approved it qualifies for GMS employee discount.

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,050 Posts
We have sold several, as most people have stated, it is a dealer installed package. I see them coming through every now and then.
I am not sure if we still sell that package or not but I know we used to.

It is all a matter of personal taste.

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
I love it....included: 18" CV7s, Vogue tyres, rear spoiler, ground effects(except the front), V-grills(upper and lower), interior wood trim kit, and one happy FlyFlip..........The dealer had it all put on the car before I even saw it, they said it was about$5000 painted and installed....thats not too bad in my book........I just wish I had roberts hood and V-bumper to put on it and it would be sick :D NOt to mention, Im the only one on here with it done :D :D And all the hideous VTXi logos are OFF.......Here comes the picture show ;)

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
I love it....included: 18" CV7s, Vogue tyres, rear spoiler, ground effects(except the front), V-grills(upper and lower), interior wood trim kit, and one happy FlyFlip..........The dealer had it all put on the car before I even saw it, they said it was about$5000 painted and installed....thats not too bad in my book........I just wish I had roberts hood and V-bumper to put on it and it would be sick :D NOt to mention, Im the only one on here with it done :D :D And all the hideous VTXi logos are OFF.......Here comes the picture show ;)

Geeez!! All those nice CTSs with a Toyota sign as a back drop! What were you thinking?

Time to drool Flip!:lol:

1 - 20 of 108 Posts