Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys/Gals,

We need an official picture thread. Ill get better pics at a later date with my DSLR. Ill also get some interior pics. :bouncy:

2014 CTS Vsport Premium, Black Raven, Black interior, carbon trim.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe (gone, but not forgotten)
145 Posts
Does anyone have Phantom Grey/Kona? That was my fave at the auto show and as much as I scour dealer sites and even cars.com, it seems like no one carries that combo.

Would love to see yours if that's your combo!

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for getting my thread going guys. The Vsports look great!

·
Registered
2009 CTS4 3.6DI, 2014 CTS Vsport, 2015 CTS Vsport
30 Posts
Out with old 2009 CTS4 3.6DI Performance:

And in with new 2014 CTS Vsport:

So far I am in love...but still waiting for the dealer to deliver the red one. Brilliant white is just a loaner.

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CTS VSport
2,318 Posts
Black on Black is for me.. Add a set of AL Priority Laser Jammers and Beltronics Sti-R Plus Radar and you are complete!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Cadillac cts Luxury vehicle

·
Registered
CTS V-Sport
25 Posts
heres mine

2014 CTS Vsport - white diamond/twilight blue with jet black accents

upgraded to 2015 new crest grille/front end .. wheel center caps, and rear appliqué and deck emblem because the new crest is 1 million times better looking than that (IMO) ugly old one.. never did like cadillac crest and wreath!

I just got the SUEDE steering wheel (the GOOD one, the one standard in the crimson edition ATS - its fat just like the VSPORT wheel is standard, but it's suede.. this is the route to take because the cadillac accessories suede wheel isn't FAT) so yeah I just got that, the suede shift knob as well! Pics soon..

Will do the trifecta tune, some D3 lowering springs, possibly some custom spacers for the wheels (unless some are out?? aware me if so please..!)

...other than that probably won't do too much else.. love the car, a lot!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts