Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V Infared, 2013ATS, 2016 ATSV
919 Posts
Obviously you aren't close to where I live. I can't remember what the sun looks like. It is still winter here, it will never end. I'm living vicariously through reading these forums ie nice weather etc.
Wait a minute, I see you are from West Richland WA, I've been there. My nav lead me through a residental neighbour hood from Keniwick to a restaurant in West Richland. I would have thought weather wouldn't be that much nicer than here yet. Couldn't be worse.

·
Performance Enthusiast
2009 CTS, 2009 CTS-V, 2012 CLS550
479 Posts
And hide that beautiful stitching? Are you nuts? The dash in this car is the car's second best feature. (The best is up front under the hood.)
Agreed. But if I want to keep it looking good I will need to keep that Sun out if and when I drive it to work. Unfortunately, there is no garage nor shade parking where I work so I want to protect the dash and rear deck from Sun exposure.

·
Registered
2014 ELR Black/Auto
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Obviously you aren't close to where I live. I can't remember what the sun looks like. It is still winter here, it will never end. I'm living vicariously through reading these forums ie nice weather etc.
Wait a minute, I see you are from West Richland WA, I've been there. My nav lead me through a residental neighbour hood from Keniwick to a restaurant in West Richland. I would have thought weather wouldn't be that much nicer than here yet. Couldn't be worse.
We've already hit the 80s a couple of times... :cool2:

·
Registered
2014 ELR Black/Auto
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
92 Posts
I use UV Shield by FormulaOne. It's a clear window tint.

"The film that is virtually invisible for the driver who wants UV protection without a tinted appearance. Offering the highest level of protection from UV A and B rays at 99%. UV Shield is the only automotive window film recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

UV Shield is effective on clear or factory tinted glass to improve occupant protection from UV rays."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts