Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
None
1,151 Posts
Nice! In the photo of your car, there is another black car parked behind yours with a wing. For a second I thought you had a big wing on the V until I took a closer look. LOL

Tony

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha ha. I didn't notice that before. It was actually a WRX in the front wheel drive class.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
'08 STS-V Sedan Black Formerly three CTS-V's, XLR and STS4N*
868 Posts
What is up with the comment at the bottom of the page about Onstar calling? Some of those ricers will believe that crap.

·
Banned
STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....
3,404 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello,
Very cool! How did the car run at the track? Did you get your new track shoes yet?

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac
Ran well. First time on this track - 13 turns and very technical. I gained 6 seconds day on day. Maybe another day I would have been more competitive. Car sat great on the springs - thanks!. (I ordered more photos and will pass them along)

Yeah, I ended up getting a set of Perilli Corsa's on a set of OEM rims. I took them out for a few runs, but the treadwear was too low (60) to run the Enthusiast class. I still need to find a set of tires that are not lower than 140 on the treadwear to keep me in the Enthusiast class.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I read that too, sounds like someone might have stretched this Hennessey "G-Meter Onstar event" story to that event. Maybe it's possible on a road course too.
Actually, my on-star did come on while running. I realized after I had stopped in the hot pit and told the official, that my thumb had hit the call button. The announcers grabbed it a made a big deal of it all day - It was cool, though. The "G-Meter" said I was hitting 1.27.

I think they (the ricers) got a kick out of the car and that I was smoking most of the cars in my class and run group. (not to mention I had air conditioned seats!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts