Cadillac Owners Forum banner

CTS-V supercharger problem, please help me

7K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  tinman 
#1 ·
I tried to test my 2011 caddy from 40 so I press on gas after that I heard some noise from the engine (like squeezing) only when boost comes up, now as you can see on video car can't go more than 95Km/h and the boost is useless it wont give any power to the car and check engine singe is flashing. Dealer said that I need to change supercharge blower.

Any one have suggestion before I move to that step?

Video of my car situation now

https://youtu.be/o3tEEc20vHA

#15 ·
Hello Yousef.S.A,

We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing a concern with the supercharger on your CTS V. We see that you have already received some feedback from other forum members, but we would be happy to look into this further on our end as well. If this is of interest to you, please send a private message with your VIN, mileage, contact information and involved dealership.

Kind Regards,

Samantha N
Cadillac Customer Care

#17 ·
I also have this problem but my warranty covered a brand new supercharger. I still have a problem with it because it doesnt feel fast and lags when its about to change gears. Sometimes itll work perfect and burn out my tires when i floor it but sometimes it doesnt pull hard. If anyone know anything i could do i would really appreciate it. HELP!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.