Cadillac Owners Forum banner

CTS V Sport Splitter 2018

7K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  markf2145 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if a CTS V type front splitter will fit on a CTS V Sport? There are a lot of Carbon Fiber ones available but they only say they fit a CTS V on the website. Anyone installed one on their V Sport? Thanks.

#10 ·
Thanks. I was going to do the Tesla screen also. My screen was messed up like everyone else. But then to find out that my CUE was messed up and they replaced the whole thing. So I decided to just hold off until it goes again because it will. When you get it could you take a picture of the back of it so I can see what it offers for line out and inputs and such? If you can thanks. I'm a stereo man and want that for more options. Do you know if it has video inputs?

I didn't even know they had side skirts. I will look those up. Or do you have a link?

#18 ·
I like em all. Last year I paid close to yours for an unfinished smaller wing. I should have waited. Ill get one at some point. Car looks good man.

#19 ·
I know a guy on the Vsport group on Facebook makes them (front splitter), I just ordered one and got it the other day. I haven't installed it yet but put it up to see how it fit/looked and looks perfect. I see he also makes a larger rear spoiler, side skirts and I know he is working on a vented hood similar to the V. His user name on FB is Cadillac Parts @savageinduriesllc, I have no relation to him or his business but from what I can tell what he makes quality stuff for our cars :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.