2,341 Posts
Looks much better!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Phantom CTS Vsport
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update! It seems the 2017+ CTS’s actually have the same bumper as the CTS-V. That means if you have a 2017+ year CTS, you can swap out the lower valence for a V diffuser. This hasn’t been tested but it will logically work. The diffuser is only about $250. You will need to remove the bumper cover to swap it out. Lucky bastards! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
It was like you said. My body shop wasn't happy about having to order and fit new brackets. Just make sure you order all needed brackets up front.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Also, I should note that I was already replacing the bumper cover and diffuser after being rear-ended. The bumper cover is identical.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also, I should note that I was already replacing the bumper cover and diffuser after being rear-ended. The bumper cover is identical.

I have a 2017 Vsport and want to swap out the rear diffuser, can you help me with which parts I will need

·
Registered
2015 Phantom CTS Vsport
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
23185930 is the part number. Don’t order from dealer it will be a lot more. I would recommend a new guy I’ve been going through. Www.404parts.com. You will have to email via the website but tell him Jet Fuel Only sent you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts