Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard many different "guess'timated" prices for the upcoming CTS-V series from the mags and on the internet.

Everything from low $40,000s (the old "$10,000 to $15,000 more than a base CTS" description from a long time ago) to near $60,000 ("$10,000 less than an M5", a more recent description).

I think someone mentioned that the M/T article stated it will be around $50,000.

Does $50k seem to be it's price you guys are hearing consistently now as well? Is this winter still the estimated release date?

Thanks

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Recently, it seems I've been hearing/reading a price of 48-50k base with very few, if any options. WIth a release still targeted for late this year. I bet it goes into 2004 though since every new Cadillac debut has been delayed this year.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My guy said sometime in October I can order. I'll call tomorrow to check if he has anything else. Basepricing was 49995.00

·
Registered
12 Posts
cajunairman said:
My guy said sometime in October I can order. I'll call tomorrow to check if he has anything else. Basepricing was 49995.00
We're still not allowed to order them yet. I'll keep the board posted on the status of the V.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My dealer started taking orders yesterday (11/4).

Base price is $49,300 + $695 delivery = $49,995

Only options are engine block heater $60 and sunroof $1200.

JT

·
Registered
12 Posts
BadDog said:
GM Production Control has apparently started accepting orders. We've got three in the queue.
Sorry: BadDog=CaddySales, and I was logged in wrong.

We've got 2 black and one silver on order. All have sunroofs.

Man, I want one. It might be worth trading in my Ford pickup truck for one of these :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts