Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the new paint option
Couldn't post the pics here because no member long enough.
Posted it in the album section.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx for posting the pics for me. Got a msg. that I wasn't a member long enough to be able to post pics, but I've been a member since '05.....
I wanted something a little different.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks AuPanda
The pictures don't really do it justice. The Silver we used is really bright with a prisma flake. The hood is charcoal center and silver outlines with the V series logo ghosted in. Its hard to see in the pictures.

Over 240 views and only 1 comment.

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac CTS-V Light Platinum
237 Posts
Over 240 views and only 1 comment.
Ok, I'll bite.

I'm on the fence. Nice to see somebody do something different, and I do think it's in good taste, I'm just not sure it's my cup of tea.

I will give kudos on workmanship - especially the effort of the window stripe to "integrate" the side vent thingies just before the front window (which may be functional, but I think the look of the car would be better served without them).

I think you need one more picture, just like the first but not crounching, stand up so that we can see the hood and the side all in one shot. Not necessarily the detail, but the overall theme.

Again, good job for doing something original and still tasteful, even if it isn't everyone's cup o' joe. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
^^^^^^ Agree. Not my cup of tea, but if you like it that's all that counts.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
62 Posts
Creative, but not my cup of tea either. I'd have left it all black.

That being said, all that matters is that the owner likes it, it is their car and if they are happy with it all is good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts