Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To start out our online store, I figured this would be a good way to open up!

For a limited time and extremely limited quantities, we will be blowing out

CTS-V Maggy Blowers!

Retail price of $5995.00(CTS-V) @ magnacharger.com

Selling online for ... $I cant list it! Call for price.

We will not be undersold. If you can find a legitimate price in-store & in-stock for the same unit we will match it or beat it.

These are new, not used or second rate superchargers. They have a factory warranty direct with Magnusson.

We only have 2 available at this price!

If you have any questions or would like to arrange to purchase one of these feel free to email me at [email protected] or calling me at 602-375-4383.
I'm often out running around so if you cannot get through on my phone leave a message, I do check them frequently.

Have a happy holiday everyone!:xgrin:

·
Registered
05 Maggied V Black/Black
1,158 Posts
This Mod madness has to stop!!!! I've had the car since October and now I own one of these Maggies.......YEEEEHAAAAAA

Rich at Lund was a pleasure to work with, this is a hell of a deal. Somebody else needs to pick up the other one.

Now all I have to do is install it...OH OH

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
Richard,
Where the F' have you guys been? A group of us have emailed/called regarding the Eibach coilovers that were shown on your website...with no return calls/emails/ect.
Its great to see another supporting vendor, welcome.
-ace

·
Registered
CTS-V
1,621 Posts
He had the price listed on the post initially. I'm thinking that was not ok with some of the other advertisers or Magnacharger vendor. He had two maggies on sale for $4695.00.

·
Registered
2004 CTSV
1,133 Posts
VELOSE said:
He had the price listed on the post initially. I'm thinking that was not ok with some of the other advertisers or Magnacharger vendor. He had two maggies on sale for $4695.00.
Plus $200 shipping

1 - 14 of 14 Posts