Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
219 Posts
Magazine racing..... you can debate, debate some more and debate even more.... Until some realistic 1/4 times and Dyno pulls start piling up by REAL drivers (you know.... us guys and gals who for very good reasons are not on the Drag Racing or autocross circuit)...

until that time, we'll just have to wait and see if this is a low 13sec or high 12sec stock vehicle at the track and if this is truely a pleasure to drive like an M5 in the twissssties.

VinMan out

· Registered
219 Posts
JEM,

You last sentence sums it up, The CTS-V will be an excellent example of "Best Bang for Buck"!

That is.... a stock 4 door "high end" sedan that holds 5 people. You can use it for business (for us guys who have to drive a 4-door) and you can also drag, street or track race for your pleasure.

At 50k I'm surprised I'm saying bang for the Buck, but compared to the RS6, AMG and M5. This CTS-V will be a nice bargain for us guys who are not as fortunate when it comes to our bank account balance.

Plus... you won't have to hit your home equity line of credit for MODS.

The M5..... Good God! I have done so much research on M5's, my wife thinks I'm a lunatic, so I can say with confidence that most MODS cost a fortune.

VinMan out.....

· Registered
219 Posts
IMO,
the CTS-V should not be compared to an M3 until BMW offers it in a 4door. I haven't kept up on the M3's like I do on on M5's, is there a 4door M3 coming for 2005?

VinMan out.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.