Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where I could get a V style grill for my CTS for a good price? Does anyone know anything about the non-GM grills where you have to transfer your own badge to the mesh grill?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
SPORT GRILLE!!!
so i click on this thread, and as its loading, i see that "svb4eva" is the last poster... immediately i think "oh great, i bet hes gonna say '...sports grille...' " =/

:bighead::rant2::alchi::yawn:

·
Registered
CTS
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what is involved in putting the badge from my current grill on that one. that is what i mean by non gm grill. it doesnt come with a badge. would it look alright if i just got that grill with just the stock wheels? could you give me some infor about the sport grill?

·
Registered
'04 3.6L Cadillac CTS
39 Posts
what is the OME grill?

Don't know what OME is, but O.E.M. stands for original equipment from manufacturer. It has the best fit since it is from the original manufacturer. Good luck with your choice, after all it's yours to make.

·
Registered
Cadillac
156 Posts
Jarner just so u know, if u buy a mesh grille thats not OEM, ur more likely to get one thats NOT stainless steel and will rust in the winter.
Its worth buying the OEM one trust me.

·
Registered
'07 CTS 3.6L Thunder Grey
16 Posts
I know this is probably covered somewhere else in this forum, but does the v series grille fit on a standard CTS without need for any other replacement parts? If not, what other parts are needed? Just bought my first CTS last night! And interested in the grille. Thanks

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
to the best of my knowledge u dont need to buy anything else. congrats on ur CTS. post a new thread with pics after installation.

-mike

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
I know this is probably covered somewhere else in this forum, but does the v series grille fit on a standard CTS without need for any other replacement parts? If not, what other parts are needed? Just bought my first CTS last night! And interested in the grille. Thanks
Hello there and :welcome5: The V grill fits on a standard CTS perfectly; no special replacement parts required. Many members here have installed the V grill. I recommend the GM OEM V grill for best fit and finish.

To the other poster asking about the badges, they can be easily removed from the existing grill by use of a hair dryer and dental floss. Reattach with 3M adhesive from the autoparts store.

X

·
0 Posts
tbone2z...:thumbsup:let me be the third to welcome you and the first to ask for pics. Now down to business...when are you getting 20's:stirpot:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts