Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac sts-v
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
evening fellas

just read over in the CTS-V forums about the 160 thermostat for the CTS-V , and was wondering if there's any difference between the two , if not i'd love to get 1 as summer started over here in the U.A.E and temps r getting well above 40 C ( ranges from 20's in early morning to high 40's around noon and eases to 30,s till evening )

W4M, im still waiting for a reply regarding tunes ( engine and trans ) , pulley and dvd/nav fix for the 2008 STS-V

pls either contact me here or on my email ([email protected]) or ([email protected])

and thanx in advance

·
Registered
Cadillac
354 Posts
I believe factory temp is 195 if memory serves me right.

Stant carries a 180 deg. T-stat(part# 14228). I know we were looking in to making 160 deg units for the STS-V's and XLR-V's.

I would think that would cause a check engine light(coolant temp below threshold). Probably just un select it in a custom tune.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac sts-v
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just hope id get any type of msg from him , he is just un-reachable

he's the only person out there besides D-3 who provide performance for a low bang for the buck as small hp gains go
id love to have my car shipped to D-3 but money for now and the next year would be an issue coz i recently got married and paid a LOT for the marriage i actually have a 200k loan to finish before going back to playing around with my money

for now i just hope those small things will keep me happy on the streets and W4M ur my only option please dont forget about everyone outside the US

1 - 5 of 5 Posts