Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 CTS-V Coupe 6MT Crystal White Polished Wheels Sunroof
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this sounds crazy but is there some kind of kit made out there where you can mount a rear electric shade ala BMW?
My wifes BMW 650IX Gran Coupe has this feature which can even be used while driving as the mesh is see through. The rear window on the coupe is at such an angle that it will let alot of sun in and bake the car and worse kill the interior.
I would also like to know whaeveryonesns using as far as a windshield shade? Yes Iam very anal, and dont tell me to just drive at night,lol

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
When my coupe is out (uncovered) in the sun I use this

http://m.autoanything.com/driving-accessories/60A1228A0A0.aspx

Custom fit, takes seconds to put up/fold away.

I went 20% tint on my rear window. Does a great job keeping sun/heat out and I can still see through it at night.

If you want a mechanical screen anything is possible if you want to spend the $, but I don't know of anything marketed towards the V's.

Don't worry about being seen as anal in this forum. Here anal is normal, even a prerequisite. :)

·
Registered
2015 CTS-V Coupe 6MT Crystal White Polished Wheels Sunroof
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks V I have never been on that site ,lots of good stuff.....

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,171 Posts
I bought one of those for my windshield from AutoAnything. It is nice, even though it costs more than a Wally World model. Has a carrying case, too. Fits very well. As I said, that was for my windshield.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts