Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CTS-V bumper installed with a specter Werkes lip, Extreme composites modified hood, and daul paint job... What do you guys think?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
mesh inserts in the fogs look good.

more shots so we can see that spoiler + paintjob ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heres the side... i take horrible pics... my cousin has a really good camera... hes gonna take some nics pics soon and ill post em ASAP

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
heres the side... i take horrible pics... my cousin has a really good camera... hes gonna take some nics pics soon and ill post em ASAP
i actually said "wow" out loud when that image opened up.

i hope those vents by the gas cap cover/trunk are functional...

also, what does it say on that bad by the front wheel on the side shot? hopefully not a V emblem...

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
i actually said "wow" out loud when that image opened up.

i hope those vents by the gas cap cover/trunk are functional...

also, what does it say on that bad by the front wheel on the side shot? hopefully not a V emblem...
I actually said WTF out loud... any way, I think it says V T R ?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
i was thinking maybe a V logo or a VTXI badge

·
Registered
Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS
1,651 Posts
Ooh la la! Belle voiture!!!

Could do w/o the vents on the rear quarter though.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
I love the idea behind it, but I don't like parts of the execution.

Gotta lose the glu-on vents at the back. Mirrors should be 1 color. The way they are here completey draws the eyes away from the natural lines. The white vinyl stuck on the headlights looks like vinyl stuck on the headlights. Black works, but the contrast in white/dark grey plastic combined with the panel gaps makes the white vinyl look pretty cheap.
Red interior looks interesting, post some pics of that.

Other then that, wheels look great, hood is awesome. I don't like 2-tone, but my fiancee does, and she loves this combo on the CTS. Good job!

By the way, the Spectre Werks splitter looks awesome. Who made the hood?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love the idea behind it, but I don't like parts of the execution.

Gotta lose the glu-on vents at the back. Mirrors should be 1 color. The way they are here completey draws the eyes away from the natural lines. The white vinyl stuck on the headlights looks like vinyl stuck on the headlights. Black works, but the contrast in white/dark grey plastic combined with the panel gaps makes the white vinyl look pretty cheap.
Red interior looks interesting, post some pics of that.

Other then that, wheels look great, hood is awesome. I don't like 2-tone, but my fiancee does, and she loves this combo on the CTS. Good job!

By the way, the Spectre Werks splitter looks awesome. Who made the hood?

extreme composites.. you can Google them, the guys name is Jimmy, he makes the hood and is located in Rockwall, TX. Originally the hood only comes with openings for 2 vents, but we asked him to modify it for us a bit and made it so it can support 4 vents, just get a good bodyshop guy to place the hood vents in. the hood is made of fiber glass so you really can modify it as much as you want if you have the money.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
looks goood. where u get that rear window spoiler from?

it comes in the VTXi package i think.. my dad got all this put on the car, its really his car, so he knows where all the parts are from.. ill ask him and let you know, and a good place to get it, if your interested.

·
Registered
2003 CTS
39 Posts
very nice!!!!!!! try to find out where he got the front lip from, i like that alot, the hood is hot too, somewhat reminiscent of an M3 hood... i've seen the hood before its like $900 or something like that

·
Registered
CTS
62 Posts
:thumbsup::2thumbs: Sick ride !! I see you got the dog strapped in and ready to roll out too. My girl loves that accessory (the dog!!) !! Hot wheels man !

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
340 Posts
if i may be a bit bold and ask- how much ALL OF THAT cost?....feel free to reply with no comment, etc...and subsequently no answer to what may be a personal question...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if i may be a bit bold and ask- how much ALL OF THAT cost?....feel free to reply with no comment, etc...and subsequently no answer to what may be a personal question...
its actually my dads car.. hes put alot into it.. i dont really know the exact prices for everything, but i think all together hes put over 15k for sure, the car had other stuff on it before this so the price includes the old stuff (old body kits he had) as well, labor, and etc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts