Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,468 Posts
Another question. What did you do to the exhaust? New exhaust or just quad tips?

·
Registered
Phantom 2016 Cadillac CTS V-Sport
10 Posts
I did have to cut a couple spots on the top of the carbon splitter to make it fit into the air dam. It would normally go underneath the bumper on a V but with a steady hand and a decent dremel tool it can be done.

Here's a pic from the other side-

V Sport side pic.png

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Lots of questions asked. Exhaust, cost front and rear splitter and diffuser? Give us the run down and pics in the light when you can sir. You probably work late so maybe lunch time take a pic.:devil:

·
Registered
Phantom 2016 Cadillac CTS V-Sport
10 Posts
Exhaust is custom at a local shop. Front splitter was 1200, the rear cost me around 3500 with the paint and parts. I realize the evening pic wasn't the best to illustrate the front splitter but I showed the pic anyway basically just to show that it could be done. Ya'll have fun in those VSports!!

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS V-Sport
27 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Exclusive Maker out of Norcross, Ga.
IG - ExclusiveMaker
Youtube - Exclusive Maker
Email - [email protected]

Another great custom splitter is PR's Splitter (Also make blades and rear diffusers)
IG: splitterspr_oficial
Facebook: www.facebook.com/splitterPR
Email: [email protected]

Here's pictures from PR Splitter:

That SPR carbon splitter front and rear are hot. Who's car is that one? I want that whole package front ,rear,and side skirts. Is it real carbon or laid over aluminum? I'll have to look into them. Thanks.

·
Registered
2014 Vsport Premium
82 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CTS Sedan
6 Posts
The SPR one does not look bad in the front, but I'm not a fan of the rear ones at they look like a cheap add-on compared to the factory styled diffuser.

I bought a factory CTS-V plastic front spoiler and tried to fit it up like some other have tried. My take away is don't waste your time. The fit is way off from the standard CTS front. Only two bolt holes line up underneath. The factory spoiler is about two inches too long on each end and there is a gap in the center of about 1.75" inches. The front center of the standard CTS front bumper does not come out far enough by 1.75". One could make a filler piece using some foam and then fiberglassing it and painting it gloss back to match and adding and aluminum strip to it for drilling out some mounting holes to match the factory ones. This would take a bunch of time and in the end it still would not be a perfect fit. I'm kind of anal and don't do anything half-assed. Maybe somebody who has time will make a mold that fits the standard front end sometime in the future. I guess it's time to fork up the bucks and buy both front and rear bumper covers from the factory to get things to fit up right and look good.

·
Registered
none
1,102 Posts
The SPR one does not look bad in the front, but I'm not a fan of the rear ones at they look like a cheap add-on compared to the factory styled diffuser.

I bought a factory CTS-V plastic front spoiler and tried to fit it up like some other have tried. My take away is don't waste your time. The fit is way off from the standard CTS front. Only two bolt holes line up underneath. The factory spoiler is about two inches too long on each end and there is a gap in the center of about 1.75" inches. The front center of the standard CTS front bumper does not come out far enough by 1.75". One could make a filler piece using some foam and then fiberglassing it and painting it gloss back to match and adding and aluminum strip to it for drilling out some mounting holes to match the factory ones. This would take a bunch of time and in the end it still would not be a perfect fit. I'm kind of anal and don't do anything half-assed. Maybe somebody who has time will make a mold that fits the standard front end sometime in the future. I guess it's time to fork up the bucks and buy both front and rear bumper covers from the factory to get things to fit up right and look good.
It's $10k to convert the exterior parts to the V parts. There's a guy on ebay who buys crashes v sports and converts the exterior to the V. They look great but I would never spend $10k on exterior parts that wont add much to the value. You might get a couple grand out of it when you sell. I appreciate the update on the v splitter. I was going to put one on eventually, but now I'm hesitant.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts