Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
there are a couple threads here in this section, and a couple other members doing just what your doing so take a look around. and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Ok i think i am the authority when it comes to this.
Go to rsmracing.com or call LUND Cadillac in arizona for your best bets for tuners.
Eibach makes a pro kit for it
no K&N Stuff for it yet
um otherwise your sol until a supercharger comes out.
Other people are still working on exhausts and stuff nothing yet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok. as an introduction, i am completely unknowledagble when it comes to the CTS and the Caddy web site has virtually no information.

are there any shared components with the Catera or another overseas models?

also, how expandable is the 3.2l engine? just wondering what to expect in the future: cams, cam gears, ECU mods, short shifters, headers, etc... interested in keeping one N/A, but with some go-fast goodies.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Try RSMracing they have CTS performance stuff.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
baco99 said:
ok. as an introduction, i am completely unknowledagble when it comes to the CTS and the Caddy web site has virtually no information.

are there any shared components with the Catera or another overseas models?

also, how expandable is the 3.2l engine? just wondering what to expect in the future: cams, cam gears, ECU mods, short shifters, headers, etc... interested in keeping one N/A, but with some go-fast goodies.
I highly doubt there are too many mods available to the actual ENGINE on the catera, since it was made by opel. There may be some, but stuff like cams, cam gears, shifters, i dont think there will be much, if any. Although, you can probably get a ECU mod.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I doubt there will be too many opel tuners here in the US, since there are little or no opels here. You may get lucky and find some online company that will do stuff for you.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
It's Schme...
Whats a schme???? "Cuz i think thats supposed to be SCHEME!

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
elwesso said:
Whats a schme???? "Cuz i think thats supposed to be SCHEME!
Not scheme. I used ... because I couldn't think of the name.

But the name of the Opel tuner name is Irmscher (I knew there was an sch in it).

http://www.irmscher.de/irmscher.htm

Look at the Omega limousine page (if you can find it!)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey I dont make 'em I just distribute them for less :D But than again nice cars have to have nice suspensions. Eibach is probably the leading company for aftermarket suspension products.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Eibach

Its a complete kit, front and rear, bushings, mounting hardware, instructions. You open the box, you put it on. Thats it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
8 Participants
baco99