Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to my dealer today. looking for a 2008 cts nothing in yet......i have a 2004 cts white diamond every option on the car......last year they wanted to give me 23.00 now 24.00 not a bad deal......the used car market is good now..............i hope to get a 2008 cts.....one good thing my car is paid for...........

·
Registered
CTS
343 Posts
I agree. Trade-in values are nuts right now. The dealer gave me $10,000 for my 2001 Aurora with 74,000 miles on it... The blue book trade-in value was only $6,500. I was shocked to say the least. ;)

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Just stating the obvious but ..... Trade in value is relative. Sometimes they say they'll give u a great deal on the new car but they con only give you xxx for your car......and other times they will say "we cant budge on the car....but I can give you 3000 over on your trade in. Either way the dealer knows what they want to make on a trade. and which ever way he works it it will end up the same in the end.

Now last time I traded (2 years ago) my dealer (our buisness buys most all of our cars from them) anyways he gave me 3000 over for my yukon so it looked better from my credit standpoint....because I paid off my loan and then some....and i paid 18k for my cts (which at the time was a steal) anyways but yeah he could have given me base price for my yukon and charged 15k for the cts and i would have been the same deal..........get it?

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Big spread on used CTSs. Depends on whether you originally bought a fully loaded one or a base model. A friend of mine bought an 04 for $17k used. He really lucked out because it was top of the line with almost all options. Super clean with 20k miles. Seller did not know what he had. Current owner could likely sell it in mid-$20s.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my dealer is is giving me 24.00 my 2004 cts diamond white every option 15 thousand miles on it. the car is mint.........i am wainting on the 2008 cts i live in the boston area no 2008 cts yet.....crazy everbody seen it except for me lol lol.........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts