Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2007 STS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the STS and CTS use the same headlight assembly? Does the CTS grill fit an STS? I have an 07 and am blacking it out and found some black headlights and mesh grille for the CTS but can't find nothing for the STS. THanks

·
Registered
'11 CTS-V Coupe M6, '05 1SG STS4 V8
377 Posts
Steering wheel for 08+, maybe some of the bose speakers. Not much else I can think of.

·
Registered
2006 STS 1SG & 2007 STS 1SE
2 Posts
Some of the CTS springs make nice 'lowered' springs for the STS and I think there's a few small part number overlaps in the rear driveline. The CTS forum would make a better resource.

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 1SF RWD
6,486 Posts
Yep, those 3.6L engines are the same too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do the STS and CTS use the same headlight assembly? Does the CTS grill fit an STS? I have an 07 and am blacking it out and found some black headlights and mesh grille for the CTS but can't find nothing for the STS. THanks
Are they??? I can't find Sts headlights

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,253 Posts
Are they??? I can't find Sts headlights
I take it you didn't bother reading the thread, specifically the first reply, before replying. 🤨 :rolleyes:

Where have you looked for STS headlights that you can't find them? I see tons of them on Ebay. Rockauto.com also has them.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
29,016 Posts
Rock Auto has one halogen headlight. HID headligts are few and far between and any you find are in bad condition with crazed lenses and broken tabs. New HID headlights have been out of production for years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts