Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2003 SLS
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And here are a few things I learned that I had not known before: the battery is located in the right-rear corner of the trunk behind a side panel; each door has bottom-positioned LED puddle lights to illuminate the ground when the doors are opened; the window controls on the door are well-placed despite the criticisms I've seen on some web logs; the ventilated front seats were nice in the sweltering heat; the NAV screen in no way obstructed visibility while raised; the rear back-up lights are LEDs and distinctly different; there are side directed red LEDS in the upper section of the rear light fixture; dealers still do not have sales brochures; the 18-inch polished aluminum wheels look great in person; the engine has a very noticeable "ticking" noise from the outside of the vehicle which I could not hear inside the car with the doors closed.

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe
584 Posts
Re: Cts Tidbits Info

...and the spare inflator is a cheap $20 plug in the cigarette lighter model you can buy at your local stuff-mart. Not even a can of fix-a-flat. I'm baffled what you do if you get a nail and it goes flat enough to unseat the bead. $250 is a bit steep for a spare / jack / wrench, I'd have to go out and get one from a boneyard on day 1. So far, my only criticism (one I can live with).

·
Registered
2014 CTS VSport Premium
129 Posts

And here are a few things I learned that I had not known before: the battery is located in the right-rear corner of the trunk behind a side panel; each door has bottom-positioned LED puddle lights to illuminate the ground when the doors are opened; the window controls on the door are well-placed despite the criticisms I've seen on some web logs; the ventilated front seats were nice in the sweltering heat; the NAV screen in no way obstructed visibility while raised; the rear back-up lights are LEDs and distinctly different; there are side directed red LEDS in the upper section of the rear light fixture; dealers still do not have sales brochures; the 18-inch polished aluminum wheels look great in person; the engine has a very noticeable "ticking" noise from the outside of the vehicle which I could not hear inside the car with the doors closed.
And your source is ???? Caught ya! That was my post in another forum. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts

If he was in school, we would have to sit him down and BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM if your allegations have any substance.

LOL

·
Registered
2008 CTS AWD FE2 DI 304hp
746 Posts

Thanks for the little tidbits of information. Its much appreciated. Interesting.

·
Registered
746 Posts

fwiw Information is free for all to use...
No copyrights allowed here.. (kidding)

Thanks again to both of you.

JB

·
Registered
2003 SLS
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Ah no urbanski. Unlike some people, I can actually think/write all by myself.

·
Registered
746 Posts

I'm 48 years old next month and quite honestly most (if not all ) of my ideas are based off of other comments or information I pick up somewhere else.

I don't think anyone should think that whatever they say is an absolutely original never before thought of statement..

No offense to anyone but its the truth.

These forums are just to share information..

No body gets an award for the info.

JMO

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
23,162 Posts

·
Registered
2003 SLS
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

One makes a comment and fanatics comes out of the woodwork name calling. Over a car and its contents? Give me a break. People need to get their OWN life and quit looking for some materialistic hero.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.