Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS THERE ANY LINKS TO WHERE I CAN GET A SUPERCHARGER FOR THIS SLOW V-6. ALSO LOOKING FOR AFTERMARKET SPOILER AND WHEELS!

·
Registered
2006 STS V
46 Posts
fastfreddy said:
IS THERE ANY LINKS TO WHERE I CAN GET A SUPERCHARGER FOR THIS SLOW V-6. ALSO LOOKING FOR AFTERMARKET SPOILER AND WHEELS!
I agree on need for more proformance
out of the 3.2 here's a website for spoilers, body kits and some wheels
www.vogue-tyre.com Got my wheels from victoria tires

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
ive been all over dc/virginia and no one is touching them right now, we gotta wait for a big dealer to finish a supercharger, trust me i had cash in hand ready to buy today and cant find a thing!
patience is a virtue.

·
Registered
53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
755 Posts
Or else wait for the V-series.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
UPDATE!!
I FINNALY FOUND A PLACE!
http://www.rsmracing.com/cts.htm
The guys their are real nice, do some intake work, exhaust, strut bars, eibach springs, real good work apparently. Their based in toronto though :(. But trust me go to that site if your looking for stuff. Ive made about 20 calls today and this was the first place with stuff!

·
Registered
2006 STS V
46 Posts
BUILDINGCTSAMG said:
UPDATE!!
I FINNALY FOUND A PLACE!
http://www.rsmracing.com/cts.htm
The guys their are real nice, do some intake work, exhaust, strut bars, eibach springs, real good work apparently. Their based in toronto though :(. But trust me go to that site if your looking for stuff. Ive made about 20 calls today and this was the first place with stuff!
:banghead: THANKS :devillaug

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
also check out
http://www.lundcadillac.com/accessories.htm

they have some cool stuff for the cts and a supercharger coming

Brett
www.breathlessperformance.com says they have parts "coming Soon"
I called up and they said they cancelled production on the 230 hp and will only work on stuff for the v and they will release stuff in about 1 year from today

just wanted everyone to know what was going on
im still on my way to an amg

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
with the v-series and new V-6 coming the 3.2 is probabaly gonna be forgotten completely by the aftermarket...too bad, but when you offer an engine for only 1 model year it certainly isnt gonna create a huge market

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
i have no idea, but my guess is alot....you'd probably be better off just trading up to the newer model

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Re: OMG...

baco99 said:
PLEASE tell me i'm seeing things and this doesn't say CTS"R". WTF?

That is wrong in so many ways, just wrong wrong wrong, its really sad and wrong, some people just dont get it:banghead:

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
Re: Re: OMG...

Brett said:
That is wrong in so many ways, just wrong wrong wrong, its really sad and wrong, some people just dont get it:banghead:

Yea, who in their right mind would associate the awesome AWD twin turbo Nissan Skyline GT-R with...

Oh thats not what you meant. :D

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
hehe good point....but its still wrong wrong wrong....and that R is associated with more than just the skyline

1 - 20 of 24 Posts