Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 cts sport/luxury
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bonkers: Does anyone know what the correct part number for the cts gps navigation antenna is ?
I have a 2006 nav unit i want to install but i can't figure out what the right part number i found 2 differant numbers
on gm part direct both numbers list as a module and are about $10.00 differance in price .
can anyone tell me which is the right part number so i can finally get this nav installed!!

thanks

·
Registered
2007 cts sport/luxury
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do not know all i have is the navigation unit ,it is a new touch screen with woodgrain trim, 2006. i wasn't aware that there were differant antennas for differant radios.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Dantep72 said:
i do not know all i have is the navigation unit ,it is a new touch screen with woodgrain trim, 2006. i wasn't aware that there were differant antennas for differant radios.
:tisk: I'd be surprised if there was a change in antennas from 2002 up. The 2006 appears to be the same DVD NAV radio with added wood trim. Two suggestions, call your local dealer's parts department. Also, if the radio isn't installed, post a picture of the back side. Close-up of the small hole for the GPS antenna connection.

·
Registered
2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS
3,035 Posts
25726417 is whats listed in the CTS parts list over at the FAQ. The Nav should have an SMB push-on type connector.

·
Registered
129 Posts
There are two different antenna modules for the GPS unit. The part number that begins with 257 is for the unit that has what looks like a telephone plug. The other one looks like a small bnc connector. The year of the unit doesn't matter. The manufactorer was cleaning out old stock and used both types. The bnc type connector was used on a built in onstar phone that was manufactured in 1999-02.

Hope that helps!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts