Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you fella's would enjoy this bad mamma jamma...

CTS limo

I think it has potential - the caddy limo's themseleves are very fresh and is what the president rolls around in. But, this is pretty sick.

--EG

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I wonder if this one has the TonyA or the Volant intake?

;)

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
I dunno about that. I always pictured it in my head, just waiting for the President to start rolling in a stretch CTS. But seeing these pictures, the car looks really awkward.

Obviously just an opinion, but I always thought a Limo should just look like a long car, still maintaining smooth lines and a graceful apearance.
But where they've done the stretch on this CTS, it just looks bad.
It really exxaggerates the rake of the CTS. I don't really like it, the more I look at it.

MAybe an STS?

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
DDS rollin a CTS said:
I wonder if this one has the TonyA or the Volant intake?

;)
I hope it got something....that's a lot of extra length to be pulling around without a little extra...they should put a v engine in that bad boy...

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
What would be the point of making a limo out of a V? You would never get to open it up b/c the passengers would all spill their drinks!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
IHIeiniken said:
if that thing had a V in it, they should install bucket seats and harnesses for the passengers. lol
Ok you've convinced me, I'll take 3!

I'd buy that for a dollar!!!

·
Registered
998 Posts
It looks like crap, almost as bad as the pt crusier limo. Limos have to be on wide cars, that one looks like a white toothpick.. and the lines don't match up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
Smokin' 04 CTS