Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering for those who have ordered their CTS’, about long it took for the car to arrive. I am trying to decide if I can wait to order one or if I will be stuck with one on the lot.
Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered by car on 9/26 and was told 8 weeks. The other day I received information from Cadillac with my VIN # and order #. No delivery date set yet.

Spike1282 said:
I was wondering for those who have ordered their CTS’, about long it took for the car to arrive. I am trying to decide if I can wait to order one or if I will be stuck with one on the lot.
Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks pponchamni and rgtc. It kind of gives me a good idea of about how long it will take to order. I was actually pretty surprised by the 8 weeks figure. In October '00 my family ordered a '01 Park Ave Ultra which only took 4 weeks to arrive. I know that there are many factors which go into this, such as availably of particular options requested, how long the queue is of cars to be produced, along with the capacity of the plant. Lansing Grand River is such a modern facility, they may be getting held up with the SRX now using the 3.6 engine as well, or just the production of the SRX in general.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts