Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out due to sales.. The CTS Factory is going to be closing.

they are delaying the CTS and CTS-V orders at this time till the end of the month.

I am sorry about this delay for the ones on order.

Scott

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
If that's what they have to do, that's what they have to do to avoid lots full of unsold cars. I'd hate to be on the waiting list, for a V, though. :( Sorry to those who are.

I doubt it's Obama's decision to close a plant selling a successful line of cars, it's a GM decision caused by consumers too nervous to buy. I mean, do people REALLY think Obama has time to micromanage GM? /soapbox with apologies

·
Registered
Cts-v (on order) Red, Black interior, 6mt
57 Posts
My car was supposed to be built yesterday? Ya think this will delay the production of my ride? I suppose i should call my dealer who is a useless s.o.b.

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
If that's what they have to do, that's what they have to do to avoid lots full of unsold cars. I'd hate to be on the waiting list, for a V, though. :( Sorry to those who are.

I doubt it's Obama's decision to close a plant selling a successful line of cars, it's a GM decision caused by consumers too nervous to buy. I mean, do people REALLY think Obama has time to micromanage GM? /soapbox with apologies
He has time to run around the world and bow to the people that hate us...
He has time to throw parties in the white house every week...
He has time to run around like a highschool kid with an American Express black card and mortgage this young countries future...
He has micromanaged his way into my pocket... ....now its just full of change!
I'm sure he can find time to micromanage GM...
Somebody please stop him!
Oh yeah, 2009 Cts-V... ...gotta keep this on topic.

·
Registered
2006 Raven CTS-V
1,245 Posts
He has time to run around like a highschool kid with an American Express black card and mortgage this young countries future...
:word:

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
:) :)

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V Thunder Grey, Manual, Ultraview, Recaros, Wood
388 Posts
As long as it's back open by the end of the summer, so I can take delivery of mine in October. Whatever the case, I'm not going to sit on a lengthy wait list for this car. I'll either buy a BMW M3 instead, or I'll buy a used '09 CTS-V. The dealers are going to get hurt the most with this situation.

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 Loaded
328 Posts
News outlets are reporting plant closing "up to 9 weeks" GM this summmer. No specific plants were mentioned in the article I read.

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V Auto, Thunder Gray, Lt. Titanium, Recaro's, Loaded
67 Posts
~

Amen, Brother! Amen!

He's got about as much business running this country as I do... Hey, wait a minute. I ran a few different, successful, money-making businesses over the past few decades. Only now I'm retired and he is decimating what I put back and wants to tax that, too.

Hmmmm. Allow me to rephrase my previous statement...

He's got no bloody business running this country, period.

Okay, now back to your regualrly scheduled CTS-V programming.

Dallara

~

·
Registered
'09 V, Thunder Gray, manual, Recaros, no sunroof.
31 Posts
Uh-oh, the one I ordered is supposed to arrive in 3 weeks. Arg, what lousy timing!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yea this is priceless and yet the fix GM seems to think is to RAISE the price of their cars that are not selling....friggin priceless. Yup I see a chapter 11 in GM's future.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
^^^^
lol!

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T
3,085 Posts
lol on the highway last night there was some kind of small toyota with the license plate "fultank" on the highway....I got infront of him and gave him some nice throttle :thumbsup: -- its not the "almight" attitude alot of them have its the absolute lack of information they have about cars thats annoying. Alot of these "eco" cars do more damage during production/battery production than regular cars with a very minimal increase in gas mileage. Wooohoo they get 30mpg ...yea so does my 1993 mr2 turbo that does high 12's in the 1/4-lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts